Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

MOTHERTRUCKING FAMILY

FAMILY MONEY ON A CULINARY ADVENTURE

SHIP OF OBLIVION "ROSITA"
"LIFE MIA"  Will it be the ship that Replace?
 
written by  BIG BASTARD
to return to my home country after the exile 35 years I met a family dismembered allegedly by ambition, greed, and divided by the power to control the money of the lands of my birth father Enrique León Velarde Gamarra, yesterday I received a distressing news for employees who worked with my father and worked as employees of the estate:

Rodri your sisters have managed to Pepe Lucho Jorge Ortiz de Zarate and Zeballos to sell your land in St. Lucia at 3 million dollars but your mom told you that the deal is for 500,000 around, it seems the are scamming your mommy and you, you must come and do something, it seems that they have signed papers with notaries and will go to COFOPRI to register.

Note for my life and stories of other families in the media that the relationship between siblings, parents, friends become tragic ambition for greed of money, my family is no different many changed much for the money.

 My sick mother depression after struggling in life without proper guidance or resources to manage things properly and suffered the stalking of many people around you that badly advised and had only personal interests and personal agendas, thus was very difficult for a single woman in a sexist country full of careerists and opportunists found it difficult to protect and care for time when even politicians where Garcia sought or benefit of family situation (my uncle was the founder of the APRA Puppy Seoane ) why so many piranhas surrounded it was almost impossible to preserve the lands of my father.

 I have three sisters mother but they are not daughters of the owner of the land in question, they are children of another father, yet had no qualms about it and wanted as if they were from both parents, as children always wanted to be with them but fate separated us at an early age, my foster father's wanted to adopt since the father they never cared about them, after giving all my sisters they removed it from his farm and got into a small apartment in molina and gave leftovers home for lunch, as I commented earlier had sold them to some friends of my brother 2 ½ acres for $ 180,000 to them were left with a land 3,800 meters and was paid $ 27,000. All life I knew my mother was happy in the land had a happy life in a territory of Cieneguilla my father bought the family Santisteban 249 acres the estate "Negotiation Cieneguilla" was called and rescued him from the jaws of fateful reform land so that his friend and partner in the racehorse stud San Martin de Porres, Lucho Ortiz de Zevallos its neighbor on the farm, thanked him for life.

My mother was glad his life living in the countryside, surrounded by many animals that filled his colorful life, but in the end after many years in the sunset of his life that changed the way things worse, returning from a long exile after protect it from attack on the life and invasion of the land by a mafia of land traffickers style Orellana Renjifo where colluded mayor, some extortionist thugs, police, invaders, APRA and two offenders were combined to snatch my assets in a maneuver style Wild wild west where almost killed us and I had to go into exile because judgments were endless and my life would have been threatened to death, then the attackers were squatters and invaders partners and my mother and I victims of organized crime where even the prosecution and the judiciary remained bribed by Narco Police Chief Pepe Jorge Zarate the first government of Alan Garcia who brazenly stole 15 acre my land and not yet paid, lives there, and only He paid $ 35,000 great conchudo, still lives with his front man and wife Marlene Mucklemberg Feijoo on my land and I have not been able to take their narco dollars and political influence it has kept in legal limbo for years and therefore the judicial limbo for 32 years.

 Returning to Peru saw that everything had changed in the family and my mother suffered from impotence that things got out of control by the ravages of psychological pressures, which had upset my mother was very large since it felt cheated by the people she loved and was subjected to chemical dependency psychotropics prescribed by the same psychiatrist my brother Carlos Arrese Pérez and my White sisters and Ximena who have also been affected by all this and attend to this Dr. Jaime Cesar Sotillo apparently keeps pepeada for over 17 years my sisters too frequent. 

The picture I found my mother was totally abandoned and depression, she told me to see it for the first time in many years that signed them papers to my brother and most Blanca sister, without really knowing what was placed or read, the domestic workers and neighbors commented to me that he was under the influence of psychotropic and kept doped for failing to react to the outrage of the spoil of his goods, and when the last dose of pills would have completed its purpose and in a manner more congruent me said in the midst of their good times my sister Blanche he had cheated, he sold the land to a pittance and then deposited the money on behalf of my brother and give it to a few, who had him as a tip and brought him leftovers from the house, never visited her, she had been tricked out of Cieneguilla against their will, under threat, putting it in a madhouse, that money and buy what they themselves managed, told me repeatedly that she was treated as if they were giving alms and she did so by having them close but they never came to visit and wanted to see their grandchildren and when he went to the house of my sister Blanca choteaban because more important to them was the family of my brother in law accordingly to my brother in law was her mom, a fine lady of good family, piurana rank which she hated certain things from my mother (my mom is very special, intelligent, political, feisty, brave, courageous but was sick he poisoned but sick by heavy things in life that destroy any iron lady as my mother became mayor of Cieneguilla) by its real character and without hypocrisy that says what he feels and is not politically correct to anyone not supporter of hypocrisy and many people in Peru do not understand that why kept away, discriminated against, according to her, she told me in their sad stories that everyone including the most wants only used the bleeding and saw only when it should be get money,

 I could not believe this but when visiting my mother was always drugged, then I found out that the psychiatrist my sister's family would prescribe psychotropic always babbling, Dr. Sotillo that bad practicer who has supplied model you for years and psychotropic became a faithful disciple sums investigate after those pills are addictive therefore only be taken in emergencies but always found drugged with pits, were prescribed by Dr. Sotillo psychotropics. Research studies have MA in journalism and this reminded me of many media cases seen daily on TV in the world this was a case of complicity and collusion to pretend destination handle my mother's finances. What would not accept was that my sister and brother for whom I have great affection she could be accused. But many commented me Use the know, my sister had changed much always lived a life of luxury, unbridled expenditure and wastage, always had an austere without many luxuries life but since my mother was taking care of the land, thank my father would have changed his personality.

I came across a sad picture that many families happens and we see these tragedies in the novels and in the news calls "dysfunctional families" to me personally it saddens and depresses me greatly that this happens we always hallucinate we manage to be united but fate and chance did not allow it.

When arriving from USA frequented she had just opened a restaurant 5 stars very beautiful in the name Molina Estate, where my nephews were workers, chefs, managers, Sebastian the lowest in the box, the manager Blanca, Eduardo who was my dotage cook since childhood and my godson Carlitos lawyer potentate, that restaurant was done very carefully, planning, money, pretty luxury best of all, the kitchen seemed a North American cable series "THE FOOD NETWORK" seemed to there was much money in the investment, pity that almost delayed two years to open by the morons of municipal governments are useless in this country, delay and tied with fanciful and retrograde bureaucracies with unnecessary and complicated procedures that are more like obstacles to formal economy are poor opening atrasaban beautiful restaurant for two years.

My mother always complained she had been taken from his farm so that my sisters are closer to it but once I took her out of the visited Cieneguilla but no more, except my nephew salo after which I learned in my moment of clarity mother that she put money in that culinary adventure. Since I accidenté working in USA in the federal government as a federal agent in the Department of Homeland Security in an offense to safeguard the lives of 340 people I fell in action my duty during the war with Iraq and I fell down in a chair wheels unable to walk or feel my legs for over 4 years, I disabled I developed two new diseases during the war I was hit by a virus that left me bedridden in hospital for more than 9 months, and the lack of mobility developed diabetes and lymphedema I was very serious, illness and abandonment of the American state that defended risking my life had economic havoc in my personal life, were very difficult times for a man who was used to being self-sufficient who never asked favors from anyone and could survive alone.

Time passed and I lost almost everything, with what little I had money I bought a yacht old Criss Craft 1959 of wood that had been abandoned and gradually it was repairing until you can repair it and cross the Straits of Florida and across the intracoastal from the north to the south of Miami where I lived 4 years as a dying pirate but I never lost faith always survive agenciaba me in my solitude but mand seemed very strange that my sisters constantly traveling to USA and did not even deigned to visit me and see me while I was in awheelchair, needed my dysfunctional family but nothing encouraged me to continue, one day on a ship that was Hurricane water broke down and sank with all my belongings, helmet ship was riddled with worms that eat wood and reproduce within it creating holes in the wood that create leaks and or repaired with epoxy putty but the damage was so extensive that after a hurricane storm two weeks of rain began to sink until no more old boat gave   my suffering was all alone and recovery times.

Disabled and all went ahead, looked for another boat an old Trawler built in the sixties by a Canadian Richardson this ship was an old shrimp boat converted into a house boat hull was iron 3.2 inch thick, with two cabins in the bow and two at the stern, a small room above the engine room, kitchen with freezer, refrigerator, 2 bathrooms, navigation tower 220NH As Cummings engine was disabled and would not give me my benefits pindinga was still alone and fucked ... when one runs out of silver runs out of friends, family. ... To bathe me had to throw down on the floor and jabonarme and rinse with a hose as if it was a lizard.
I called my mother always but every time I did not called you my condition not to worry, but my sisters think if they knew I was serious, it seems that they never cared a damn. Every time I talked to my mother felt strange,  since my father died in 1997 the felt with a muffled voice terrified as tearful, but she also told me anything, I always cared for her but could not travel on my physical disability, until in 2009 after a long treatment and willpower I started to feel my legs and started trying to walk, but my legs were deformed because the damage was irreparable but just kept trying until it succeeds, and began first to crawl, like lizards , had already lost my house, my car, my stuff, but I never lost faith or willpower started walking with crutches, I took the Bolichera sea because after Hurricane Katrina began make water and soldered on the parts that had holes patched with new metal, it was very hard and suffering but I did managed the boat when I started walking with my crutches, after a while I said " I have to go to Lima to see what is happening to my mother " and slowly began to walk better without crutches to a cane, and in 2009 grabbed my stuff I put in a suitcase and went to see what the hell was going on with my old lady.

 Before her in his lucid moments I contact when I was in USA that were blackmailing my sisters .. My sisters changed much for the money, my mother was stricken with depression and she told me when I was in USA that were blackmailing that if he did not leave the chakra Cieneguilla the internarían in an asylum, later when I arrived in Lima I noticed many things that matched and armed a puzzle involving dishonesty, fraud, extortion, land grabbing, kidnapping, among other phenomena severely punishable by law in developed countries however occurs in Peru organized crime land traffic every day and is a common denominator in Peruvian society ... she repeated to me in an apartment in Molina that had hired him on the pretext of having her around so you can see their grandchildren more often .

When I arrived to Molina , I found totally doped tranquilizers later I find out with friends who were doctors psychotropics. My Cocha, poor thing, she much weight gain, graying looked, did not get up from the bed and had her puppies in bed two beautiful cocker coker are called storm and mint on a bed of dogs in the foot Chelsie your bed, beautiful labrador who always accompanied her, these were the survivors of a litter of 8 dogs that accompanied him on his farm ... the one I liked was Batman An American bull who was the murderer of the block any dog that was not the group chased him and when fortress in under a minute grabbed him by the neck and sent him to zap another world ... that in the end I have had to undo the animal that had become the terror of Cieneguilla, poor old lady had me choose that lifestyle, in his younger days was a painter and taught in Fine Arts, then politics, becoming mayor of Cieneguilla, embarked pity that the political group his uncle Manuel Seoane "Cub" after not accepting form to be part of the corruption in disgrace. The overwhelming cruelly dismembered and politically to limit their freedom and have assassination attempts and invasions to a political complexity that broke financially and physically. He told me that my beloved sisters desperate for money took advantage of his illness to wipe all, blamed for a long time I had no notion of what it cost money and that all his money was thrown in cojudeces and that my brother would to take control of their bank accounts or if you do not stay on the street, the big brother who my mother believed to be reliable, responsible and admirable, bombastic name north, friend of the great argolleros northerners like Romero, the husband's brother would have become  exemplary man, would have control of all ... land, money, and the fate of my poor old lady. She's mom suffered a lot in life, many tried to beat the but she was a strong woman, feisty defender of their rights, overwhelmed by a world where women are a prop or embellishment, where a woman ever it could be a humando you can fully develop, and disperse and enchant their society with their talents and beauty be, because wolves are fully lurking, tigers, at least that's what they think, some idiots, my mother was always more astute and intelligent and won all his battles, inside after all this history novel tenlenovela style "scandal TV chicha" possibly would read the epitaph "pity his own blood in the autumn of his life betrayed and abandoned to their fate, just for the money ,,,, the damn money. "


But the wonderful creatures that seem to have been transformed there be programs such as we see on TV where you see that loved ones were always together and their side for convenience and inertia ?, That comment of "I have always helped Mom "sounds like taken at face," I'll get it and charge me "that is, according to this concept felt entitled to everything, But it was all a piece of land? Some shopping lands were neither my mother if my father?
My father in the autumn of his life he lived with me last year and I kept repeating: "This land is mine, your mother let you stay there for the day care that you were your biggest assets you had" concluded: "Do not let your half-sisters to stay with the heritage that I have left for you, not even for your other half brothers" "Fight for what is yours" Why they'll take your land? "Do not let, less a brother that has nothing to do and is only acting according to their interests," You know very well that they had oto father that these lands were not of his father but if yours ,,,,

Well the truth is that my sisters are averages daughters sisters first marriage of my mother, I really am the uúnico son of the owner of Cieneguilla but never felt selfishness of any kind and always share what I have, but after what I have been spent lap, she claims that the truth is held but not them manage the money that came out of venntas batch ever, and my brother is the one who manages the account, they have to say really enjoyed the affection and the things my mother were always together enjoying the rewards of the lands of my father, another truth is that I could never enjoy my heritage since I grew up with another family and not live with them, I only lived there at times that I was needed, I planted land for agrarian reform is not left yet planted apple trees, corn husks, alfalfa, fruit, flowers, attire pumping equipment for irrigation and well water, Inverted my time and money, struggled against os invaders and nnunca received nothing in return I could not even enjoy my own land because sometimes my mother undid everything I did to show God knows, one day I said, if you follow thus losing everything you have to let me these things that I'm the man of the family, give me my place, that's life as not all are lucky to have the love of a mother from childhood or the confidence to demostrale what you can do things with one twist of fate .... ,,,, No one knows and no one knows who works there ,,,, as they say in my case I spend persecuted and powerless be in my country to defend my mother and my father's land, end who defended his mother risking her life and who defended these lands ended up being prosecuted on charges of terrorist and usurper of their land by a wicked machinery today day has swallowed all the lands of Peru that the system protects the thief who pays more in a parallel system that has no control and devours everything all private property is a salute to the flag in Peru, we see Now with thousands of families dispossessed by Orellana Renjifo who is a fugitive from the law in the same way who has made millionaires of his accomplices and political figureheads of the day, I went to my father who got into politics Chavarria losing their land and Matamula haciendas my grandmother Angelica Gamarra which are now the district of San Martin de Porres and Olives and finally as the corrupt government system and who also betrayed my father and stripped of all his property by a political vendetta, exiling term out of my beloved country for over 25 years a victim of corruption rooted in the annals of national policy and the revenge of metastases and three national governments to the post of coimeo and theft spend lavishly being accomplices d continue to attack the corruption of unbridled power groups allied to the corruption that affect both our society and our country. Speaking of what happened and the same subject lands Cieneguilla, it was obvious that these 240 acres not going to inherit my father my half sisters one day, well knew them since they were daughters of the first marriage of my mother, the truth that to me I would have never cared to share the things that inherit from my father and not teníanmucho to do, since my father was still alive but this time they seem to want all my sick father parkinson's and canceled or cladding politically by the continuity of the little train of the corruption they used the heck panic this was unexpected, I never thought my sisters were transformed into Judas, when I was in Peru was 16, and sure thought they had secure free way who thought he would never return and as I was near death disabled and stripped of my property without any financial soundness because of my physical disability from an accident in my adventure volunteering in two wars defending democracy in the hemisphere in the federal department of USA in Homeland Security it seemed he would never return to my land ...

 From USA did not comment anything because they did not need him most constantly traveling to USA and knew my condition, I knew it was very likely not to return because his two children studied there and did not throw a blind stitch yarn without wise by means of my condition physics, and it was easier to take advantage of the panic, now understand many things ... that I no longer looked like because my health regresase fucked every day .... In the end I think the fatigue was the pepearía submitted by the same psychiatrist of my sisters and my brother ,,, accomplice of giving huge amounts of unnecessary doses of barbiturates and painkillers Sotillo name my mother never forgive someone for the tremendous damage that caused him to prescribe psychotropic drugs for more than 18 in complicity with the trilogy of my family to take me than implied future ,,, to unexpected evil, as you may not mind the damage that may be caused to his family, 18 with psychotropic .. My mother constantly .. doped, is outrageous my school friends are champagnat doctors tell me that the damage is irreversible , these drugs are used only in crisis and for a very limited period of time, given the circumstances because the side effects generated irreversible and cause addiction if not controlled ,,,, these unfortunate would come giving for over 18 years ... finally got her into a psychiatric clinic Clinic Caravedo as they threatened them, they drew from their land and sold him all things, dial priced at mocking insult at the end signing powers to have my brother in law the absolute control of everything, paying and selling with fictitious numbers and selling out to earning a higher price 30veces millonada the table below, land valued at $ 3 million in one portion were sold for 180, $ 000 scam of the century, the darkest of this she said her own daughter's stolen and swindled, and then to put in a nursing elderly and in a madhouse ,,, The Adams family research ,,,,, again since when my mother told me that started calling different subjects and attempted against the threatened her life if she did not sell out or land, she told me that my sisters themselves of either My mother told me that since she gave me the power 18 years ago, to make and unmake the farm what I wanted, was in cahoots with my brother who according to me she had posed as a lamb or sheep but was a son of his mother, this was well orchestrated very well planned and the theme was her out of Cieneguilla before I came to Peru so the research clearly proves that according to neighbors and witnesses who keep a low profile until the trials are over, they began to blackmail her very elegantly and with all the shell world as she claims, did their blackmail as I commented friends and neighbors of the breast, which told him that if he did not leave the farm's getting into a madhouse here some of the post:

 The 14 December 2010 14:14, Rodrigo Franco wrote: 
Dear Family, I send this note because I worry about the health status and circumstances, breast eye, I am no stranger to the problems that exist, but most important to me is your current health, much worries me see my mother in a sorry state, as if life was slipping away from the hands, like watching a candle in the darkness that is shutting the mom I love her with all my soul and with all my heart and can not remain silent this I feel. When you enter the place where it is, it was very tight and super hard to give me any information about the health of my mother, the nurse asked a lot but I did not reason, frustrated end that no I liked how I found it, I asked him when given high would not answer me .... I was told to talk to my sister Blanca is your "tutor" As I told the mom I visited 4 days ago still call Dr. I leave messages and continuous secrecy, the "clinic" does not account Chorrillos on the prognosis and treatment and supplied drugs, try d communicate with the doctor 3 days and could not, you leave messages on my phone and unresponsive I then asked to speak to the doctor on duty and told me he was not that he had left, as I was scared to see in the state in which I found call several times to your doctor and did not answer anyone, I found the mom with her mouth numb, eyes wandering, lost and at times talking inconsistencies worse with very loud breathing problem in the room there was not a hospital bed and was lying, prostrate, uncomfortable, I could not breathe that bed is not of public hospitals they can lift the back so you can breathe better then constantly drowning, add your color was pale and a decrepit state, deplorable. Never seen her in this state. Achieve communicate a little inconsistent in telling me things, she thought she was in jail, told me that when he went to the bathroom was dirty and poor sanitation. Also note that in the room where they put on is reed roof and has good ventilation, the air feels heavy and this recontra viseado, really do not see that it is necessary to improve conditions, also shared the room with a Internal lady who talked incessantly was that with psychological problems and told me that my mom asked him to lend him his personal things like socks, brush your hair, etc., look and ask the nurse personal belongings and told me that when they took did not let the basic stuff, I had nothing to change into. The mommy in his confusion he asked me to bring the house stuff missing him, receiving no news of the doctor call a friend who is a doctor to come and see it, the next day I went with my friend and then the nurse handing the things you asked me, her hairbrushes, bath robe, walking stick, pads, paste brush teeth colony. The state in which I saw mommy is critical and communicate my deepest concern, since the doctor who accompanied me was the topic to see the medical chart and was surprised that he was given too toxic psychotropic no longer nowadays used in extreme cases where the patient is psychotic and extremely dangerous, used homeless people who have no money since there is a version much more chord that is a little expensive but it does not make you the side effects that may impair your health more are still too strong in this case that the health of the mom is so fragile it is also a lady of advanced age and compromised with the pneumonia symptoms, she can not walk, his legs are swelling, the pressure is sumamamente floor, suffering from constant chills and cold shivers so watch oxygenation is poor and being hard of abnia pitch and poor circulation in the legs above you may develop vascular thrombosis because he did not administer the drugs needed to prevent it. In his lucid moments talked about living together but we understood that it was not easy because we have tried at different times, I'm no stranger to that also is difficult relationship since we've been apart ever inadvertently by circumstances of life, but I am willing to support it as son as I feel it is my duty for more complicated or contentious relationship that can be repeat will not leave at this critical time. I also offered more than once to move into my house ,,,, she liked the idea since talked to adapt the apartment as she could feel more comfortable and reduce your expenses and little money could stretch a little more in my home or your home is also why I think so, just maintenance and taxes paid ..... Also my debts are not higher. THIS would be my contribution to breast pario me and life circumstances I separate, albeit the podre serve in his old age and give a little of myself, this also serves to Blanqui can fully develop without problems in the difficult task of make her business, I'm sure will be very successful and my contribution and because of that a restaurant needs constant attention, I understand how difficult this experience, so I also thank the years invested in care Candid its part and Charles, Charlie, Edward, Sebastian. Thus collaborated with something and all because we are a family and we have to be always united the Union is Strength, poor Xime is in Black needs total care and understand its impossibility since it also has two girls who attend and develop their business, Ceci lives in Argentina and also has his house full of beautiful chilpayates grow and develop as an exemplary mother, why I would like that as soon as mom leaves everything ready there, take a nurse and have her in the house which is also all. The most important thing is to live what remains happy and regain your health, my college friend Dr. Cruzalegui told me that is not good for your head you feel so alone that can remain disconnected from the real world completely, I ask because they help me in this decision, because I have never seen so so bad and why not think where endurance is. The wants and greets his brother Rodrigo

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:03:11 -0500 Subject: Re: RV: Gastos Fanny Seoane From: blancarrese@ To: rodrigofranco@: ximenaseoane@; ceci_pp@; carrese@ edrrese@; carlosarrese69@; sebarrese@ 
Querido hermano, lamento que no te hayas comunicado inmediatamente conmigo para aclarar la condicion medica de la mami, Carlos me ha retransmitido tu mail, pues no habia llegado, mañana tienes una cita con la doctora Mirza en la clinica en donde esta hospitalizada la mami, como habras observado es una clinica siquiatrica muy cerca de la Maison de Sante que es la clinica en la cual tiene el seguro medico que nosotros pagamos hace 7 años, pues ningun otro seguro la cubre por todas las enfermedades preexistentes que tiene. Es cierto que la mami tiene un problema de asma, pero su principal problema es el siquiatrico, esta viendo alucinaciones pues afirma que yo he ido a su casa con tres hombres y una pistola y la he pateado exactamente el dia 8 de diciembre, además afirma que hemos construido y puesto en marcha el Restaurante con su dinero y que soy una ladrona por decir lo menos, en una oportunidad les informamos que la relación de sus gastos esta totalmente documentada, si tienes alguna duda al respecto sobre el tema del dinero creo que me debes pedir la relación de gastos pues esta disponible y documentada .A raiz del ultimo episodio l hable por telefono con la doctora que la trató en la maison de sante y me recomendo la clinica Caravedo que es una de las mejores de Lima para este tipo de tratamiento. Si tu quieres hacerte cargo me parece magnifico, creo que puedes hablar con la Dra, y apoyarla en el mejoramiento de la mami, así cuando este totalmente repuesta se pueda ir a vivir contigo. Yo mañana despues de tu conversación con la Dra. iré para poder coordinar tu decisión y por supuesto cuentas con todo mi apoyo, Cecilia esta viniendo en febrero y creo que así los cuatro podremos dedicir que es lo mejor para la mami, por supuesto que todos queremos lo mejor para ella. Copio el mail a mis hijos pues ellos estan al tanto de todo lo que pasa y me apoyan en las innumerables emergencias que hemos tenido hasta la fecha. Cariños. Blanca. 

From: rodrigofranco@ To: flia_perrone@; flia-perrone@; ximenaseoane@; blancarrese@ Subject: RE: LA MAMI Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:10:23 -0500

 Blanqui, I understand, do not doubt your integrity or repute of Carlos the affection you may have, I know him personally as I said the day I saw you no longer aguantabas more, but you know what? I feel something deep in my soul I feel that something is wrong ... I just want the best for our mother, I know she accuses you of many things, fights and everything else you and I know that has thousands of defects nobody is perfect. what I do know is that I had no chance of you had you raise you with your real mother, I grew up with a lady who I was very mean to me hurt me physically abuse me constantly, psychologically abused me, made me see what the terror of real fear, sometimes I felt like I was possessed by the devil, you well know my childhood was hell off lita never wanted me never gave me love. I change the hours of my childhood by 10,000 fights you've had with mom for only remember or have a moment of affection with my mother, basically I adore but do not remember that just because a memory of my mother's love now over time is late. Life is not was one the longs but this if she is a mother, and there does not seem the best, we all know how the mom, we know it's not the easiest person in the world, it has its problems, but putting things in a scale has also been a kind, full, bountiful women, as it has had no qualms or limits, it was a very smart woman. Sometimes I think it's one of the smartest people I know .... now I just see a woman staring do not know where you are and when you recall the notion of its existence tells me he wants to get out, which is in jail and that they prey. That breaks my heart, tells me not to leave her alone, which is coming with me to my house, the 3 times I've seen, in front of two people who accompanied me, and says Eduardito not exaggerating, but I feel it is I suffer, sorry. as a child. is my duty to support her and watch over her. blanqui, I think that above all threads that you have or had have to see the person who gave us the light of life and not we can leave now suddenly it's your last god christmas not like, but as I see I that does not have much. is the autumn of his life we ​​must not allow it to be in a place, it seems too fragile for her remember who is 75 years old and is not even a third of what was ,,,, she can talk things threatening but harmless and less dangerous ..... I am also convinced that it is in a moment of despair, frustration, powerlessness and inability to manage your life well you're obviously under the influence of drugs, as you point takes a long time, its sometimes erratic behavior obviously fickle and inconsistent results from chemicals, but they put those there are fuertísimos the jaw is immobilized and his gaze is lost as it is shut down the hard drive and the stress and pressures that you should her head, as I've talked to a couple of doctors that this crisis may cause him irreparable harm, fear irreparable impact that can cause you realize you are in a psychiatric clinic unable to leave, again I see very fragile . Talk to your employee and you leave messages, I've been calling your house, and your cell and leaves a tape recorder in your note put I have an appointment with the doctor but do not put the time send me an email with the time please asap . I love you Rodrigo


 From: rodrigofranco@ To: blancarrese@ flia_perrone@ ximenaseoane@ Subject: RE: RV: Gastos Fanny Seoane Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:44:35 -0500
 Blanqui, te entiendo, solo quiero lo mejor para mi madre, ese lugar no me parece el mejor, todos sabemos cómo es la mami, sabemos que no es la persona más fácil del mundo, que tiene sus problemas, pero poniendo las cosas en una balanza también ha sido una mujer bondadosa, plena, dadivosa, cuanto ha tenido lo ha dado sin reparos ni limites, fue una mujer muy inteligente. a veces creo que es una de las personas más inteligentes que conozco....ahora solo veo una mujer con la mirada perdida que no sabe dónde está y cuando recupera la noción de su existencia me dice que quiere salir de allí, que está en una cárcel y que la tienen presa. eso me parte el alma, me pide que no la deje sola, que se viene conmigo, a mi casa , las 3 veces que la he visto, delante de dos personas que me han acompañado, no exagero como comenta Eduardito, pero siento que está sufriendo, lo siento. Como hijo. Es mi deber apoyarla y velar por ella. blanqui, creo que por encima de todas las discusiones que ustedes tengan o tuvieron tenemos que ver a la persona que nos dio la luz de la vida y no la podemos abandonar ahora de repente es su última navidad dios no quiera, pero como la veo creo que no le queda mucho. es el otoño de su vida no debemos permitir que sea en un lugar así , me parece demasiado por su fragilidad acuérdate que tiene 75 años y no es ni la tercera parte de lo que era,,,,ella podrá amenazar hablar cosas pero es inofensiva y menos peligrosa.....también estoy convencido que lo hace en un momento de desesperación, frustración, impotencia e incapacidad para manejar su vida además es obvio que está bajo la influencia de medicamentos que como tu bien dices toma hace mucho tiempo, su comportamiento a veces errático inconstante e incongruente obviamente que es producto de químicos, pero los que le meten allí son fuertísimos la quijada se la inmoviliza y su mirada se pierde como que se le apagara el disco duro y con la tensión y presiones que debe tener en su cabecita, según lo que he conversado con un par de médicos que esa crisis le puede causar daños irreparables, temo el impacto irreparable que le pueda causar de que se dé cuenta que está en un clínica siquiátrica sin poder salir, repito la veo muy frágil. Hable con tu empleada y te deje mensajes, he estado llamando a tu casa, y a tu celular y sale una grabadora, en tu nota pones que tengo una cita con la doctora pero no pones la hora mándame un mail con la hora por favor, asap. Rodrigo 


 Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2010 21:00:44 -0500 From: @ carrese .pe Subject: Situation To Fanny: @ rodrigofranco; @ Flia-Perrone; @ flia_perrone; @ flaperuta; ximenaseoane fialaperuta @ @; blancarrese@gmail.com; @ carlosarrese69; @ edrrese; sebarrese @ 
 Rodrigo muy tarde ya for me. Debo morning from las 6 am for Ica. The product dejos Some reflections on me that the eye not only has to weigh the blood (soy pariente the politicians). 1) Fanny alone can not carry vivir con su departamenteo or an employee, or the tuyo, or none of the Us. 2) Despite the Esfuerzo that realicemos approximately every todos y para vivir con nosotros her eso will not be possible, it does not accept none spikes restrictions or control nadie. Because the Conozco digo them up 30 years ago and I have the Tratado de todo tipo escenarios different. In these months the latest veo regularmente an hour on Sundays todos y eso think it thus. 3) I think that it will not require the Will Change Because eso para hacerlo of enthusiasm and motivation Para hacerlo, which she did not ya tiene and not tender. 4) I think she owes Living in a place where Others will attend you to occupy. In both temas PHYSICAL them as the parte of fear and sus entretenimientos supuesto the medications. In these years she has consumed a ultimso Cantidad soothing but ningun control eso y muy peligroso It may be in the future if it continues down haciendolo. 5) Has the fear of the moment problems parte by the Asthma and Respiratory resago the lungs of los problemas Pasada week. You must be resuelto Treaty esto y mejor para su parte psiquiatrita to attend. 6) If the psychiatrist is not the appropriate Habra viendo that cambiarla. Not if we are in is capacity to Us or We can evaluate eso CONTRATAR to otro. Entire case varios Us conocemos Cesar Sotillo that a psychiatrist that Conoce bien buen Although not seen lately. He could suggest someone or if it ocuparse the very convencemos. It sugerirles soon as I can. Spikes Con mucha pain is not just around hastaa of the night on Friday. I do not think Rodrigo wherever possible after you enthusiasm, and lovingly buena vaya Will you breast in its departments. Will sacrifice mucho muy poco tiempo y in'll have problems with it and querra from. I will update barbed one former owner who send the yo (Fanny Seoane expenses) and will stay there, you took prongs of alli correos them. Because digo esto White misread the title and I am sure you intentions Because there you'll be puesto. A abrazo para todos. Fanny tiene unos hijos y Nietos Sano that I am sure that juntos y quiero Toma La Mejor Decision for her CARLOS PS I pity da mucha y pensamientos creencias not share these with you personally. But I Gano and Debo from the week.

 They finally got tricked (as I tells the maid who told her he was going to the Maison de Sainte Monterrico, but was lying led directly to a clinic for dangerous mentally ill where he was given all kinds of psychotropics, when I was not They let me in, the manager told me that my sister was the attorney and she had to give permission to visit her, then look at my great childhood friend Dr. Alberto Cruzalegui (psychology) which also has a clinic for hospice accompany me, when we asked to speak to the Doctor in charge and we huevearon a while, until I got beast and demanded to see my mother ,,, I went to his room and found an unacceptable picture, the place was an oven thatched roof and no extinguishers around, if there was a fire there all sick as calcinarían has occurred in several centers like this in Peru recently where many people have died ,,,, Doctor did not appear when I see ,,, my mother was lying on a miserable bed without oxygen or any hospital equipment, was breathing with difficulty had crooked eyes turned jaw hanging down drooling and mumbling nonsense, you could tell he was under the influence of sedatives fuertísimos immediately I demanded to take her place safety but you told me. could not, her sister ,,,, is empowered by law ,,, it was she who brought her and she signed the documents ,,, seems according to Peruvian law that the elderly leads to this kind of place and signing documents is income which keeps track of that person and also the one with the power-nominated "Tutor" ... insisted many times and my friend Dr. Alberto Cruzalegui me said I again communicate with my sisters that was serious and the box was critical health was declining and anything could happen, when I saw the amount of drugs that put you told me what you have given is for a horse, ,, no for a lady of her age and with such poor health (also had pneumonitis and general infection) the chart of what they were already managing delivery three days in a coma, the place was not right, besides the doctor in charge I inject my mother an injection of aldol is for psychopaths, with acute pneumonia and systemic infection went into coma, too harmless women older than 75 years, that others had a box Allzimer's, and was not a danger to anyone. After she was taken to the hospital in emergency Maison Sainte in Chorrillos, they were in the ICU for more than a semana..cuando called me, I was like a thunderbolt to the ICU and saw my shabby old lady ,,, the doctor said he was in a coma ,, and his vital signs were slipping and falling ... I began to mourn without anyone seeing me, and I began to pray, I communicate with my friends Travese school to network and asked for a prayer chain, in the past my brothers from school have done this kind of prayer of faith to the Lord and had excellent results, three friends escaped an imminent death and time are alive and kicking, Javier Carmelino who had terminal cancer, Juan Carlos Vesco who was also serious Oscar Larrea crab and also with prostate cancer .. the power of God is infinite, and if I heal my servant also friends with my old lady .... continue A week praying I react and cry me again this time under the doctor and the nurses gave me a lot roche ... But my mom was battling strong as when I was young, go to the emergency room and forced me to wear a medical gown which was not me then put me nurses two moored (I measure 1 meter 95) was shaking his head and moaning will hold his tiny hand and said mommy you'll be all right at that moment I asked God again that I the cure and I thanked the Lord. For this my sisters told me that he would take her to a nursing home when reset, which could not understand, and obviously did not approve, but insisted every time I saw them .... I will stay with my old clock two months at the clinic, they only came at times surprising was the attitude of them, it seemed they did not care much and insisted on taking her to a nursing home. I did not move away from the fear of being taken away. As an aside doing when she quarreled with Alan García she told me that the very queer at the time of his first term and before the campaign, I saw many times in the match and his emissary Rómulo León and demonstrating good friendship and good faith with my mother fell into the trap, but she gave some of their land for the campaign this miserable through their systems invasions bullies his party plotted as grab all the land back that reached Huarochirí as defended land invasion accused us of the current government usurpation of lands imagine our own lands, Apristas sympathizers who were the allies of my grandparents betrayed us orchestrated an invasion, cutting off a large portion of our lands and accusing my mother being narca, and usurper, fucking fagots threw everything a woman alone, try to defend it but I tried to kill me fired us metracas at dawn in our field getting over the hills, in the same way they killed my cousin had invaders who took advantage of the panic and the sisters also worked to sell the land my father and threw the money without giving me a dime when needed most now is they enjoy from the sale of the land and are potentates Restaurant with 5 stars. These lands have them thank me, sorry about that ambition into the despicable beings, even before the thought my worship my beautiful sisters .. now I get lost in that disease called unbridled ambition for more and more hurt and seize have, have, unscrupulous fuck his own mother. Long after I started walking my accident working in the department of internal security of the United States during three wars Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan I could not walk ... I had lesions in most of the bones below the neck, sternum, clavicle , shoulders, wrists, fingers, vertebra-12, l-3, l-4, l-5 base hip, sacrum, coccyx, Achilles heel, tarsus, metatarsus, right eye orbit, skull, jaw, femur and right forearm felt it was my end, plus I was infected the virus derived from biological weapons as amtrax now called MRSA depressed me more, unable to walk by a semi-paralysis from the waist down was a humanoid crawling by flats for dressing, toileting, bathing, etc. Now you respect and consider the losses .... after 6 years and 3 crash recovery understand how difficult it is and what it is to survive scrubbing with physical disabilities. I served the United States in time of war, I enroll after the security system internal Homeland Security, where I was close to death many times, I also learned to survive in subhuman conditions, but as my stepmother said scabies with no taste pica pica and if not mortified, I had an accident reviewing an explosive and a container of chemical weapons destined to end with the tranquility of the southern USA, in action lost feeling in my body from the waist down and numerous bones and physical functions as saying "eat your entire meal because when you're at war you eat chicken poop and it seems like delicacy" not lying war is hell. When I began to recover and feel the legs it was too late I had deformed with a disease that is still not know but they call Lymphedema is an incurable, degenerative have to be bandaged for life, but the more need of my sisters, appeared less, less is remembered, and survival in confidence I did not give up, although I do not deny that needed a lot of my mother and my brothers, but never appeared. So I decided to survive, when the bills started to arrive and the money ran out, I had to go back to war, but to the personal war of survival. The bank off me after the crisis my stuff, had saved and bought a house in an area of ​​Miami near Coral Gables, a section near the middle class sector A and he rented rooms to college students going to college Miami was my alma mater, with the way things went walked the least I was, everything started to fuck like the domino effect, as the Anglo-Saxons "if it rains it poors" which means when they say something is fucked complicates everything if the bank also threatened me with an apartment that inherits off with debt, the end was so great was due debt ... 15 and the first 15 that were paid only covering the interest, and the bank remato the end, almost me becoming homeless, disabled, homeless, penniless, with debts of clinics and hospitals everywhere, but that was my destiny. My family was so rare that only appeared in times of plenty, or when they needed me ... sometimes I felt like the "useful idiot" when I was in hell and dogs barked me
. Then those things in life that happen was a bike that had been restored, and someone offered me a yacht for $ 3.000 hopeless as I had no money I offered my beloved bike, but it had a roof to sleep. When I moved to the yacht 50ft trojan that was in a private marina bought a the Puerto Rican many years I accept that I stay in the Navy for a while. The place was beautiful in the Bay of
Hollywood
between two rivers that crossed the Atlantic Ocean access, abundant sunshine all year fishing, a perfect place to reflect, recover and continue to survive instead, after a while my adventure joined a group of sailors who had sailed from Holland in a replica of a scooner 1700s That ship was beautiful was all wood, with three masts, diesel for generator and propulsion motor, with all modern equipment but with the look of a ship of old, he looked like the boat film "The Mutiny in the Bounty" with famous actor Clark Gable, who later became a Marlon Brando produce .... I hallucinated me when I was invited on board that I was a captain of that era, was amazing had to everything and the boat themselves built it together, the crew was 12, were expert sailors and brought to 4 women with them who also knew all the ins and management of high seas, we became very good friends, played cards it exchanged fishing or food, as was crippled them helped me a lot in repairing my yacht that had water problems ... my ship had a disease too, was being attacked by a worm that replicates like rats in the Caribbean gets inside a crack in the wood and played on the hull below the water and starts eating the wood slowly, had moments that went into spin because the water was coming in inches. The Portorro who sold me the Covadonga as baptized had a daughter who was spectacular, it was a mommy and a Latina goddess big eyes and olive colored legs and tail model ,,, dreams I did not have much ball because it was younger than me and as was unfortunately not very sexy thing ,,, but hey at least I always saw and that pleased me, I almost adopted a pup of their Pitbulls just to see me more often, but Covadonga was with yaya, 3 months later my friends the Dutch to see that still liqueando water did me the favor of repairing it but first put under the boat with scuba gear and got the bad news was that out of the repair water and earth, I had noticed him many things in until I did the air conditioning worked, but the engines did not do the boot, then seeing that I was risking as Hurricane season coming, and why was not safe to be on a boat in those conditions in the middle of a storm, and seeing that the relationship with the girl for the port does not recover and I progressed quite made the decision to sail to a port where they could find to repower Covadonga old and re-navigate. This LIFE MIA below my new yatch 





No comments:

Post a Comment