Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2014

STOVE FROM CILINDERS






I built this stove in 2010 and I have been using it ever since.

Step 1: Cutting and Welding



Show All 20 Items


First I modified the barrels .

Step 2: Cutting and placing bricks











Then I cut and placed the bricks.

Step 3: Ready for heating





It was then ready for heating.

Two years ago someone I know built this stove using these pictures as a guide .

He uses it to heat up his quail farm.

Step 4: Update 1



Show All 20 Items


Yesterday (25.11.2014) I made some new pictures for you to see how it looks stove after three winters.
Step 5: Update 2



I made a sketch of the stove so that you see the look on the inside.

With this stove I heat a space of 60 square meters (646 square foot) or rather 150 m (5,300 cubic foot).

If outside is -16 degrees Celsius (3.2 Fahrenheit), inside are 19 degrees Celsius (66.2 Fahrenheit).

The workshop I heat has plank walls of 2.5 cm (1 inch) and polystyrene insulation of 3 cm (1.2 inch). So it is not very isolated.

No comments:

Post a Comment